Subject: [Leica] Kudos to B&H
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 08:48:20 -0800

And their customer service rep, Tony.

I had been shooting with my new Nikon D600 for about three weeks and
yesterday something went wrong.  Would not focus, or read my card or respond
with the second battery, even thought it had a full charge.  A bit of
diagnosing with another camera said the problem was in the camera body.
Called B&H today and after a bit if explaining that I am on vacation and do
not have the box or any of the other goodies that came with the camera
package deal, it was agreed that I will buy a new body w/o all the ancillary
stuff with the  package deal, they will ship it to me free overnight, and I
can then ship them back the dead body without the original box and when they
receive it, they will credit my account back the cost of the new body.

Pretty darn good of them.  I know many on the list order from them, as do I,
but this really impressed me, as I am not a pro and do not expect pro
treatment since I don?t drop a bundle with them often.

I should get it tomorrow and I can be happy again.  Looks like it is D7000
for today.

Aram

Aram Langhans

Semi-Retired (Retarded) Science Teacher
and unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson