Subject: [Leica] Graveyard of Trucks #1
From: scoutfinch at chartermi.net (Sue Ryan)
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 13:18:57 -0500

Chris, I totally agree with Nathan! I think a book of your photos is a great
idea. Your work is beautiful, your craftsmanship is superb, and your images
have emotional impact that I think would work well in book form. I have no
idea about the commercial prospects of self publishing, but I'd spend a fair
amount money for a book if you made one.

To fellow Luggers, I know Chris, as he has mentored me in the past. He's
amazing, and one of the nicest people you could ask to meet!

Sue

Sent from my iPad