Subject: [Leica] IMG: Juana
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 18:49:04 -0500

> Thanks, Alastair.  Yes, the Fuji Astia film is the best film I ever found
> for people.  It's a lot like Agfa but was always more available, cheaper
> and easier to process in my Jobo.  Provia wasn't bad for general
> photography and Velvia was for over-the-top landscapes, but Astia was
> always my go-to film for people - less saturated and softer.
>
> Tina

Thanks: I like to use Agfa slide films as well as the Kodachrome. Now I
wish I'd been less 'euro-centred' as the Agfa slides have faded vvvvvv
badly on the whole. Never did get into the Fuji range: I think the bright
colours of their C41 films stopped me from using what were obviously great
films. Velvia especially has almost cult status.

Cheers

Alastair

Message from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] IMG: Juana)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Juana)