Subject: [Leica] Beaver, Geese and Seagull
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&E Cummer)
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 17:31:33 -0800

Hi Luggers,
I was back at Port Washington yesterday to meet the noon seaplane again from
Vancouver.
It was an old Dehavilland Beaver made in 1964 - only 49 years old this year!
After it landed I noted how the pilot avoided bird strikes by chasing the
Canada geese
out of his flight path:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/2013/AirGeesew.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/byc6xe7

While waiting for the plane to arrive I amused myself taking pictures of the
seagulls landing;
 This is an AF picture with the 70 - 200 VR II zoom on the D800E cropped to
about half frame size.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/2013/GullandW.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/bzhk98x

Please look large.