Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Boys in the Band - FULL SIZE FOR JAYANAND/JOHN
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2013 05:38:42 +0000

For Jayanand and John

I have posted 2 images on the gallery at full resolution. The first is at:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gwpics/13-7723+1.jpg.html

and the other is next to it.

Please note that the 'Boys in the Band' image is 100% uncorrected, it has
simply been converted to jpeg and uploaded. The one of the man with the
bicycle is slightly cropped, corrected on auto settings throughout, and then
converted to jpeg for uploading.

I hope this will give you some indication of whether this beta program is
any better.

Kindest regards,

Gerry

Gerry Walden