Subject: [Leica] Reminds me of my Kodachrome colour slides
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 19:29:25 +0100

Le 7 janv. 13 ? 19:11, Jean-Michel Mertz a ?crit :

> When the light is good I very much feel the rendition of the M8 +
> collapsible Elmar 50 / 2.8 combination gets close to the atmosphere
> and colour I could get with the Kodachrome 64 - a long time ago ...
> Comments welcome!Jean-Michel
> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Jean-Michel/Christmas+Market/JMM+capitale+de+no__l+7.jpg.html
>
> > and
> > <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Jean-Michel/Christmas+Market/JMM_CNA1_CAPITALE+DE+NOEL_2.jpg.html

Yes Sir!
I like the first one a lot even though flags usually leave me, well,
erm, skeptical?
Very sharp when seen large, or rather here, extra large ;-) ,
and you got that old K25 look right, the one chrome we used to send to
Sevran in those cloth pouches with a string to them before we waiting
so impatiently for the postman ... :-)

Digital is faster these days, but you get the best of both worlds
here. Good on you Jean-Michel!
Keep clicking.
Amiti?s
Philippe