Subject: [Leica] any Sony rx 1 users
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 21:40:47 -0800

Which Zeiss 21 did you keep for use on your M9?

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

On the other hand, the published MTF of the 35mm Summarit 2.5 is very
unimpressive wide open -- sufficiently so that I am not interested.  I
believe Leica here and appreciate their honesty.  I also believe Leica's MTF
for its 35 f/2, and at f/2 it is not good enough to pay
for given my usual landscape shooting.   So, the Zeiss simply seemed
to have the best combination of price and performance for my uses at this
focal length.  Same with the 21mm focal length.

Replies: Reply from roark.paul at gmail.com (Paul Roark) ([Leica] any Sony rx 1 users)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] any Sony rx 1 users)
Message from roark.paul at gmail.com (Paul Roark) ([Leica] any Sony rx 1 users)