Subject: [Leica] received my Yearbook
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 18:37:38 -0800

Mine arrived just before supper. I neatly avoided helping Jan while I leafed
through it, calling out names so Jan could come over and look.

Many wonderful images. It's hard to call out favorites but the one that
really connected, that made me want a print, was Tina's "Paula and Laura". I
remember this image when it was first posted, in print it's even more of a
photo that goes beyond time. It's so . . . human.

But there are so many other images. I'll probably respond directly to the
creators.

And to Jim: Thank you. It must be a huge amount of work. You've done a work
of art just in the creation.

Hats off!

I find myself inspired.

Adam