Subject: [Leica] IMG: Barcelona
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 12:25:10 +0100 (CET)

My children and I spent two wonderful days in Barcelona last week. We
drove up there Friday morning (I set a new personal best for the 530 km
Alicante-Barcelona drive in the process :-)) and spent the rest of that
day and all day Saturday enjoying this wonderful city. I think the
highlight, even for this non-Christian, was to see Sagrada Familia, now
finished inside, during the day--I had been there in October but in the
evening, so did not get the benefits of all the skylights and stained
glass windows. Now I did.

The gallery is here:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/barca_jan2013

Cheers,