Subject: [Leica] LUG Book landed @ Metz
From: Philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 16:18:04 +0100

I had missed the Fedex guy yesterday - and only got the parcel today ...

Lots of thanks to everyone this year again - I must admit that it will
be my source of inspiration for the coming months and deserves real
praise; no names needed here. Just two? Well, Jim! Hurray! and Brian,
hail, and THANK YOU :-)

It feels good to have such a collection of beautiful photos from all
over the world, reflecting the year past and so many personalities,
taken by people we get to know through our friendly chatter.

Now, of course I long for a group photo with all the actors ... well,
some day, over the photoshop rainbow?

Thanks all.
Amiti?s de Metz
Philippe