Subject: [Leica] RX1 and some Leica Lens discussion as comparison
From: davidhhching1 at yahoo.com.sg (David Ching)
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 12:59:14 +0800

Concur with you Jaya. My ZF 25mm version (there are at least 2) totally
satisfies my need for  high resolution results. Even more amazingly I can
close focus slightly under 10cm and get macro-like results even though it
has not been marketed as a macro lens. I use it now more as a macro.  Superb
smooth focusing and a little body shift does a great job. Definitely an
under-rated and under appreciated lens. And of course much faster to use
than my Nikkor 85-PCE or even e 24PCE if the demands of the shot doesn't
require wider DOF

And thanks to you, am not getting the Nikkor 28/1.8 now.

Best,

David Ching