Subject: [Leica] M7 For Sale
From: jecheatham at yahoo.com (Jim Cheatham)
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 14:17:26 -0800 (PST)

I am just not using my M7 (black) enough to warrant keeping it. Excellent
condition; working perfectly. I am the second owner to be best of my
knowledge. Can't remember if I bought it from a LUG member or not. Some
brassing on top plate; bottom plate still has plastic covering. The prices
seem to be all over the place so I am open to reasonable offers.
803-403-7838 or e-mail. Thanks. -? Jim Cheatham