Subject: [Leica] R3 owners.... AT
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 06:39:36 +0530

Very occasionally, and that too just one lens - the 100mm F2.8 macro which
is Leitaxed to Nikon mount. Gathering dust is a IIIF, an M3 and a R6.2 with
half a dozen lenses in total. The M3, one of the early serial numbers, has
been in the family since production in 1954. The fatal dual blow in my
usage came with a combination of a switch to digital and weakening
eyesight. I think they lost users like me by not making the switch to an
autofocus M - I would have bought one like a shot, together with new
lenses. Now, I am not so sure, with Fuji stepping into that niche quite
handily.
Cheers
Jayanand