Subject: [Leica] George L's poll
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 23:45:19 -0500

I haven't used my Leicas in several months. I've been shooting almost
everything with my Hasselblad lately, and I have shot a few things with my
Canon 5DmkII. I tend to go in phases of shooting tons of 35mm film then
tons of 120 film, and so on...so the Leicas will get used again. As for
lenses, I only own one Leica lens, a 50mm Tabbed Summicron. My other
lenses for the Leicas are Zeiss ZM lenses, a 28mm Biogon and a 35mm
C-Biogon. Leica lenses are simply out of my reach. I doubt I'll ever buy
another when the ZM lenses are incredibly sharp and priced sensibly.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook