Subject: [Leica] IMG: La Boheme - Montmartre
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 23:41:56 +0100

Wonderful picture Philippe!

There is a longtime I've not been in Montmartre, I think the last time was
in 1996. It looks to my eyes very changed, it looks everything new and
modern... Do you know if still exist "La Boh?me du Tertre", I've do a series
of pictures in it in 1996, the pics are on my book, it was there ... a "vrai
bal  du dimanche"...

Amiti?s! ? La Boh?me!
Lluis

El 11/01/2013, a las 22:27, philippe.amard escribi?: