Subject: [Leica] Nikon - RIP
From: curtisbliss at yahoo.com (CB)
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 17:46:01 -0800 (PST)

Nikomat is a sweet machine in Black!

________________________________
 From: David Lykes Keenan <ausdlk at gmail.com>
To: LUGers <lug at leica-users.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2013 7:27 PM

Nikon offering a $700 rebate within weeks of my buying a D600 at full price
followed by Nikon USA's insulting email correspondence and inaction
afterward as I sought some recourse, has ended my 40 year love for Nikon
and its cameras.

Gone is the D600 and shortly all of my Nikon gear (except for my 1960s
Nikomat and 43-86mm zoom).

Enter the brave new world of the Sony A99. Wow.

So, good riddance Nikon -- this disrespected former customer will never buy
or recommend one of your products ever again.

.
Dave.

--
See my 2012 Picture A Week (PAW) Gallery
<http://www.dlkphotography.com/paw>originally begun in 2007.