Subject: [Leica] Triplicane - Last Set
From: foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour)
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 22:23:19 +0100

Jayanand,

I share your opinion about cultural rules,
And you're fortunate enough to live in a place where, usually, people kindly
accept they do a photo to them :)
As usual with your present stuff, the whole series is spectacular concerning
light and focus.
And a colourful and pleasant view of India's street life.

Could you use tinier links?

Cheers,
Marc