Subject: [Leica] GMail
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 20:18:49 -0500

LUG:

My ISP has been down all day and I've not gotten any e-mails since 7 this
morning.  It is finally back up but almost all messages say "Message left
on server."  for example this is one:

"The message "Re: [Leica] My first photo of 2013 - Redneck Santa" from
FRANK DERNIE (frank.dernie at btinternet.com) appears to be stuck in a mail
loop and could not be fetched from your account images at comporium.net. It
has been left on the server. This should rarely ever happen, so if you see
this message more than once, please contact customer support.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

If you wish to write to FRANK, just hit reply and send FRANK a message."

Therefore, I cannot get any messages.  Of course, GMail has no support that
you can contact directly, only forums where other people have the same
problem but no solution.  Has anybody else seen this and found a way to
view the messages?

Of course, I may not be able to see your return e-mail :-(

Thanks,

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP