Subject: [Leica] Turnley Workshop
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 10:17:19 -0600

==On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 1:43 PM, leo wesson <leowesson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Several folks have asked me to say a bit about the workshop that I took in
> September with Peter Turnley.

<Major Snip>

Thanks, Leo.  I was one of the 'several folks' and I really appreciate your
taking the time to write and post this lengthy and informative report.  I
can see it was both educational and inspiring  and I am sure you had
experiences you will relive and appreciate for many years to come.

--Bob