Subject: [Leica] OT - for the Fuji users out there
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 18:18:39 +0000

I have been beta testing the latest version of Capture One (7.0.2) which is
released today, and found many problems with the beta version. I have now
tried to trial the final release and they will not allow me to - I have to
buy it to try it. I am not a happy bunny as I have no way of knowing whether
the many faults I found have been fixed. I would strongly advise you do not
take the risk.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or