Subject: [Leica] Archive of the Week #30
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 16:16:29 -0800

Thank you Ric & Barney,
It was a amazing evening - the lighthouse in my gallery was taken a
little earlier the same evening.

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"If you want to be a better photographer,
stand in front of more interesting stuff."
/Jim Richardson/

Message from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Archive of the Week #30)