Subject: [Leica] DVD: Henri Cartier-Bresson. NOW AN ANSWER FOR LLUIS! r
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 02:33:53 +0100

I hope Leica don't forget real photographers, after see 3 pages of this nice
blog I was tired to only see cameras, stores, pretty girls.... Leica is for
me and I think for all the members of this list an excellent instrument to
do pictures, celebrities... "?what we call in Spain "Beautiful people" is a
wrong way I think, in our days of international recession ... such concepts
are "offensive" for me... another way to show snobbism!

Cheers
Lluis

El 15/01/2013, a las 02:19, Philip Leeson escribi?: