Subject: [Leica] Ebay dangers
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 21:04:24 +0530

I have had only one problem on Ebay - when a seller from Germany sent me an
empty box full of paper instead of a Pelikan Pen, and got away with it, as
Ebay and Paypal in those days (this was some time ago) did not believe in
lifting a little finger to indemnify these outright frauds, let alone
attempt to stop them. After that I am extremely careful whom I buy from...
Cheers
Jayanand