Subject: [Leica] Ebay dangers
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 06:48:15 +0000

The only reason I don't use ebay much any more is Paypal.
I have twice been embezzled by traders using paypal to take their money,
once by an ebay seller and once by another trader who used paypal to extra
money from their customer. In both cases paypal were no help getting my
money back.
Also, when I sold a few items on ebay they accused me of being a dealer and
did not pay me my money for months and after a long time of correspondence.
The fact that paypal is hidden in a tax haven tells you all you need to know
about its honesty IMHO.
FD