Subject: [Leica] Ebay dangers
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 19:51:03 +0100

David, it seems that you committed more than one "sin" in this transaction.
If I am buying something that costs $5000 (highly hypothetical since I would
never pay this kind of money on ebay) I would certainly never agree to any
deviation from S.O.P. such as "skipping ebay"--this should have set alarms
ringing.

Nathan Wajsman
(sent from somewhere)