Subject: [Leica] From a small town in Provence
From: bensonga at gmail.com (Gary Benson)
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 10:02:38 -0900

Thanks for the comments everyone.  Of the two images, I prefer the color
version too.

Because the color of the scooter etc are such strong elements of this
image, I took that as a challenge to create a B&W version which might come
close.

I'm sure someone with better Photoshop skills than mine could have done a
better job.

I would love to see how a scene like this one would be rendered with the
Leica Monochrom.

Gary