Subject: [Leica] Noctilux
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 00:38:59 -0000

Tsk, tsk, Mark! You can't just wade in on your perception of a thread unless
there is something to back it up. I never got the impression from reading it
that the tone of the thread implied you could interchange "lens cap" for
"Noctilux" or your other strong "negative hit" of coolness of lens. For a
man who just might be paid millions by Solms to imbue the rest of us with an
urge to "Buy the Latest Leica because the Latest is Better" and rape our
overdrafts in the process, the "negative hit" doesn't ring true.

You're veering towards tone deaf in your recently aggrieved middle age :-)

As Dorothy says in the new version of the Wizard of Oz, "There's no place
like Solms...."

Regards

Douglas
_________