Subject: [Leica] Noctilux
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 19:03:39 -0600

Sue,

Turning this around (thinking outside the box as they say), you could sell
one of your kid's kidneys now and have the .95 plus lots of other stuff.
Not original, this is attributed to Geoff who has two kids and therefore
vast resources.  Hope this helps.

Ken
(only one kidney so not much bargaining room there)