Subject: [Leica] When the sea languishes...
From: foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour)
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 13:06:38 +0100

Philippe,

The lens is the Apo-Macro-Elmarit-R 1:2.8/100, attached to a body with a
Leitax adapter in the middle.
I should like to have half of the George knowledge and elegance... his
pictures are a constant stimulus and example, beside a
delight for my eyes.
Thanks for your kind compliment.

Amiti?s, ? 17? sur le bord de la fen?tre.
Marc