Subject: [Leica] a modest contribution to the best way to beat ebay
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 23:06:27 +0530

What happens if you are interested in genres other than street photography
as well? Landscapes or Wildlife would require widely different tools to
street photography. If you want to be a one trick pony and stick to one
genre only, I suppose you can stick to one lens, though the chosen lens may
well weigh a ton. Even then, however, if I were going into the jungles for
wildlife, or hiking into the boondocks for landscape, I would take a second
body - too risky otherwise!
Cheers
Jayanand