Subject: [Leica] One of my favorite portraits!
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 16:03:37 -0500

Probably not, I haven't seen her in 10 or 12 years. I posted the photo
because I am going though  my huge archive of negatives and scanning stuff
from the past. Jennie is one of many friends from college that I made
portraits of back then. I have some of them on my website, and a lot of
others I still need to scan.

I printed all of them in the darkroom back then, but I do not have any
prints of most of them because my son's psycho mother destroyed almost all
of the prints I had made in the darkroom, a couple thousand prints, out of
spite when we split up. Fortunately, she wasn't able to do that to the
negs.

I'm scanning them to have them accessible to me again as part of my
portfolio. Virtually all of my silver-gelatin prints from age 15 to 25 are
gone, I have only a small handful. By the time she did that, I was no
longer able to print in the darkroom because of health problems.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook