Subject: [Leica] Noctilux
From: davidhhching1 at yahoo.com.sg (David Ching)
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 09:48:44 +0800

Okay guys, sorry I even used the word "muddy". I was referring to the
comparison shots I have seen showing the f0.95 being rather much more
defined. So that dirty little word should not be used lest I offend owners
of the f1, which incidentally I would love to own too. (And tried too
miserably).

As for the "glow", it is not the spherical aberration Leica kind I am
referring too. It's the Leica signature many users seek. The latest Noct's
images are cleaner yet has that look.

So I shall remove in my limited vocabulary the words "muddy" and "glow" from
now. Even though I was using them in relative terms.

David Ching

Replies: Reply from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] Noctilux)
Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Noctilux)