Subject: [Leica] FS: Shooting War + HCB: The Impassioned Eye DVDs, price down
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 08:00:53 +0000 (GMT)

Last week I offered the HCB DVD, but it didn't receive any offers. I found
this Shooting War DVD the other day, while sorting, and will add that for
extra value. Produced by Speilberg, narrated by Tom Hanks, a documentary on
war photography.

Price for both, including shipping is $19, made to my paypal. This is $1
more than the HCBwas posted for last week, but that dollar will go to
covering the additional weight to post two DVDs instead of one.

?
Peter