Subject: [Leica] CMOSIS Sensor in "Leica M" Rangefinder
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 16:48:16 -0500

Read the thing about the sensor made in Antwerp Belgium and the first thing
you learn is that it was made in Grenoble, France.
I search engine Grenoble, France and I see its in the bottom right hand
corner of the country. 50 miles form the Italian and or Swiss border.
Its 10:40 PM there right now.
The Bastille is there. French history I intend to check out as I saw Les
Mis?rables last night  (my birthday) and it appears that there where two
French revolutions. I was sick they day though didn't teach that in school.
Napoleon had two shots at it too.
The best thrillers are  history books.

But I think as I have a French tripod (says made in Italy underneath it)
having a camera with a French sensor on it would make for pictures with
great separation in the high areas. Just a guess.

--
Mark William Rabiner
Photography