Subject: [Leica] CMOSIS Sensor in "Leica M" Rangefinder
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 23:20:11 -0800

It is called, more generically, leakage current.  It exists on all
transistors.

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

>From Wikipedia

' dark current is the relatively small electric current that flows through
photosensitive devices such as a photomultiplier tube, photodiode, or
charge-coupled device even when no photons are entering the device.'

john

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] CMOSIS Sensor in "Leica M" Rangefinder)
Message from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] CMOSIS Sensor in "Leica M" Rangefinder)