Subject: [Leica] IMG: WARNING - More baby grandson pics...
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert G Adler)
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 10:56:46 -0800

Great idea Ted! I'll ask the parents what they think, of course. My guess is
mention of ed fund will be too good to pass on.

I think Tina uses Almay. I sent them 3 images about a year ago and was
rejected :-( not quite over being pissed at them ;-)

Congrats on your grand daughter. Show us please!
Best,
Bob

Bob Adler