Subject: [Leica] lens
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 14:14:41 -0800

David English ASKED:

> Hi,
> I'm thinking of getting from Craigslist the Voightlander 35mm Nockton 1.2.
> Any comments about this lens? I've read good reviews on it.<<<<<<

Hi David,
If you don't run and buy it quickly you are a fool! :-) Given the price
compared to Leica glass!

If mine is any indication of all their manufactured 35mm f1.2 NOKTON lenses
you'll be completely blown away with the captured image quality. Film or
digital.

I ordered mine as a match to use along side my Noctilux when shooting in
"available light darkness situations" and it hasn't failed me once.

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)

Actually I'll put mine up against any 35mm Leica piece of glass. And
considering I've used as a working professonal photojojournaalist

Replies: Reply from daveenglish at icloud.com (David English) ([Leica] lens)