Subject: [Leica] A nice collection
From: alal at poly.edu (Akhil Lal)
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 11:21:18 -0500 (EST)

Interesting. DO you recall the dates?

It is often true that items look better in photos than in real life. I
remember many years ago, when camera shows were still common in the
metropolitan area, seeing a Voigtlander 350/5.6 lens for the Bessamatic in
so so condition. Despite its relative scarcity it did not sell. It was
later listed on e**y where it sold for more than the show asking price.
The photos in the e**y lisitng made it look much nicer than it actually
was.

Message from jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] A nice collection)