Subject: [Leica] Checking the fish
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 13:52:49 -0600 (CST)

On Jan 21, 2013, at 9:16 AM, Douglas Barry wrote:

> Nikon D200 with f1.8 50
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/portraits/Checkingthefish.jpg.html
Wow.  From the title, I expected to see a fisherman on a body of water, but
what it is, is magical.
(But, you know, I think I'd like it even more with the bottom cropped - just
the face and the water patterns - more mysterious.)

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University Relations
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee