Subject: [Leica] An interesting read from a Leica M9 tester
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 15:25:06 +1000

He shot more than a 100,000 frames with M9s and NOW he doesn't like them
and it always struck him as odd that he had to focus manually.
Must be a slow learner ;-)

His throwaway line and snarky dig at Thorsten Overgaard (who is a serious
tester too and Leica enthusiast) add nothing positive to his article either.
 "most who shoot with Leica are more concerned that the strap matches their
bespoke jacket and hat :) "
*
*
*If you want to take more interesting pictures,*
*stand in front of more interesting stuff* -- Joe McNally

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman