Subject: [Leica] On top of the world - with link, sorry!
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 08:23:21 +1030

Thanks Marty, I do appreciate your comment - and your excellent picture, of
> Tokyo, I guess?

Jean-Michel-I really like seeing parallels like this, so thank you.

The photo was taken in Roppongi, Tokyo, from the observation deck of the
Roppongi Hills Mori Tower:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roppongi_Hills_Mori_Tower

> Yes, there are sites where picture-taking leads to repetitive themes, but
> we can't help shooting away!

Indeed, and It's good to be reminded that new things can be old without
knowing it, and that good photos are always worth taking.In fact they are
necessary and we need them, especially when the good photography on the web
is often swamped by unedited, ill considered work.

Let's both keep at it and see what else we come up with.

Marty

Message from j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz) ([Leica] On top of the world - with link, sorry!)