Subject: [Leica] New photo of my son
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 02:51:01 -0500

http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?product=1592

I shot this Tuesday afternoon with my ancient Rolleiflex Automat Type 1,
made in 1938. It has an uncoated Tessar lens, but is still a very sharp
lens.

This was my first medium format camera. My dad bought it for me at a camera
swap meet he took me to when I was 14. I haven't used it in many years. I
got to be afraid I'd break it because of its age, so I stopped shooting with
it since I had gotten more modern medium format gear later on. I think its
been 15 years since I used it, and it still worked perfectly!

My son is 15 in this photo.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography