Subject: [Leica] R3 owners....
From: bensonga at gmail.com (Gary Benson)
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 20:04:00 -0900

I almost hate to revive this thread....but the R3 Safari I purchased
recently arrived here in Alaska today.

It really does look like a new camera.  It is certainly a Leica that I
would have loved to own back in the mid-70s, when I couldn't afford even a
well used Leica.

Now to install a battery, some film, mount a lens and get out to shoot with
the darn thing.

I will post some pictures in my LUG Gallery from my first roll of film with
the R3 later.  :-)

Gary Benson
Eagle River, Alaska

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] R3 owners....)