Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 09:32:38 -0500

We have had temps in the 70's but last night it was 17 and sleet is
predicted for today.  Everything that had started to bloom is now frozen.
 Hope you have better weather than SC!!

Love the narcisuss!  I like the way they smell but my kids think they
stink.  Always the first sign of spring around here.

Tina