Subject: [Leica] Lost in contemplation of the American Dream
From: daveenglish at icloud.com (David English)
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 08:56:47 -0800

I don't know where you live but I have experienced that submitting images at
our local PPA here in the SF Bay area.   Storied pictures and images from
another culture don't get much love. There are contests on line through
leading magazines that are more broad minded. Anyway it gets my vote. Good
luck with it.
David

Sent from my iPad