Subject: [Leica] One more Yosemite photo
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 19:12:50 -0800

Well done, Ken.  The highest compliment I can pay is that I would never
suspect it was HDR.  Almost all the HDR I see in magazines and in camera
club looks so artificial.  This one looks very natural.  Maybe you could
have also achieved this from one frame as the five frames are only separated
by a bit more than one f-stop.

Aram