Subject: [Leica] A mosque in Dubhai
From: daveenglish at icloud.com (David English)
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 00:05:19 -0800

I know what you mean. Mostly Dubai is a shopping mall, an international
airport and top rated hotels. Very little old world there.
My other photos from that day are mostly so so. Merchants in their shops
surrounded by mountains of stuff they want you to buy, lots of cars and
traffic clogging the roadways and hot and smoggy.  I'm there because I like
flying Emirate Airlines and that is their hub. I felt lucky to get that shot.
David