Subject: [Leica] Geoff escapes Brisbane
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 17:09:38 -0500

G'day all,
Geoff visited Melbourne over the long weekend. I'll leave it to him to
explain his Saturday activities, but to whet the appetite, it looked like
a lot of fun. We met on Sunday and went for a stroll through the city and
on to our appartment in South Yarra for dinner and a long chat.

He was very happy to be in "sunny Melbourne" with Brisbane under threat of
flooding again.

Here is Geoff and Helen in Federation Square. Even with sunglasses, it was
a bright day ;-)

http://tinyurl.com/atjr4sm

Cheers

Alastair