Subject: [Leica] IMG: January Surprise
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 18:22:04 -0500

Beautiful color and sign of spring!  We were in the mountains of North
Carolina yesterday and today and there was still lots of snow and ice in
place, but the temperature today was 72!  People were out working in their
yards in shirtsleeves and even shirtless!  It's supposed to storm tomorrow
and turn colder but not freezing again.

Tina