Subject: [Leica] IMG: Claw Clipping
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 15:36:33 -0800

Ming so hates to get his claws clipped that after the second claw gets done
he is agitated to the extent that the manicurist will probably get bitten.
One day my wife had a stroke of genius. She hung this container with a few
cat treats at the bottom and managed to clip about five claws while Ming was
stuffing himself. Trouble is: that cat is too damn smart. Today was the
second try at the same strategy, and he just ignored the treats.

To indicate that this cat is too smart for his own good: most cats will
happily chase the light of a laser point indefinitely. Well, after a few
whacks at the light, discovering that there was really nothing there, he
lost interest. I tried again a few months later, thinking he would forget.
Hell no! He just sat and looked at it with an air of boredom.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/L1002881.jpg.html

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-8204